Progress in Energy and Environment (ISSN Online: 2600-7762) a peer-reviewed journal that publishes open access scholarly articles related to all fields of energy and environmental engineering. The journal is devoted to become a communication platform between researchers to address current issues in the development of green energy and sustainability. The journal accepts research articles, review articles, case studies, and short communications. Please refer to Aims and Scope for more details.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- All the information of co-authors must be included in the submission portal. There will be no more changes on the details of the authors upon submission.
- A graphical abstract has been prepared for submission.
- Where available, URLs or DOIs for all the references have been provided.
- All the figures have acceptable resolution while all the tables provided must be editable.
- Please suggest two potential reviewers (name, affiliation and e-mail address) for the article in Cover Letter and/or "Comments for the editor".
- Where available, provide ORCID iD for all the authors during the submission of metadata. The corresponding author must have an ORCID iD. If corresponding author do not have an ORCID iD, kindly register an account at https://orcid.org/.
This work submitted work will be copyrighted under Progress in Energy and Environment, and licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License upon acceptance and publication.
The names, email addresses, and all other authors' information entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.